What’s Coming Up at the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Meeting?
ASDS is one of the largest specialty organizations in the United States that represents dermatologic surgeons with expertise in treating the health, function, and beauty of the skin. The 2022 Annual Meeting includes over 74 interactive sessions across 3 tracks: cosmetic dermatologic surgery, skin cancer & reconstruction, and practice management/advocacy.
The 4-day conference is full of informative sessions, patient demonstrations, plenary sessions, and networking opportunities. The editors of Dermatology Times® will be covering the conference live in person, reporting on numerous engaging sessions and conducting exclusive interviews with key opinion leaders. Some of the upcoming featured coverage at ASDS includes:
- What dermatologists need to know about chemical peels
- The best paths to successfully selling skin care products from your office
- Identifying the clinical, pathological, and molecular factors that contribute to high-risk cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma
- Practical tips on how to develop your brand while growing your dermatologic practice
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion in the dermatologic space
- FDA-approved and upcoming neuromodulators and how to prevent toxin complications
Leading authorities will discuss new data, treatments, and approaches in their respective fields. The exhibit hall is open daily, and the top 20 scientific abstracts will be presented Friday, October 7th. Make sure to keep up to date with the latest in coverage from the conference and subscribe to Dermatology Times® to receive daily email updates.